In the heart of Washington, DC’s vibrant H Street Corridor, Jair Lynch developed a 9-story mixed-use building with 307 Class A apartments, 10,000 sf of neighborhood serving retail and a 3-level below grade parking structure. The design of the building was locally inspired, with creativity throughout the spaces in an industrial aesthetic that fits the vibe of the neighborhood. From its rooftop pool and deck, the urban luxury property offers unobstructed views of the Capitol; in addition, residents enjoy modern amenities appealing to millennials, including an exterior courtyard with projection screen and outdoor rooms. The project earned NGBS Green Multifamily Building Certification.
With a walk score of 95, Anthology offers convenient access to the new streetcar, Whole Foods and a thriving entertainment district, which has benefited from significant public and private redevelopment. Check out other transportation options www.goDCgo.com or www.CommuterConnections.com for more information. Anthology delivered in fall of 2016.
- Jair Lynch Delivers and Sells H Street NE Apartment Building
- Anthology Apartments Earn NGBS Green Certification
- Jair Lynch Host DC’s Art All Night Event
- Jair Lynch’s Anthology Hosts City First Bank’s Inaugural Black Economic Empowerment Symposium
- Anthology Apartments Awarded Two American Advertising Federation Awards