Ulysses H. Auger
Director of Acquisitions
As Director of Acquisitions, Mr. Auger leads Jair Lynch’s business development platform focused on acquisition, development, and development services opportunities throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
Since joining Jair Lynch in 2016, he has successfully led execution on acquisition and development transactions totaling over 6 million square feet, 7,500 units, and $3.0 billion in project value.
Select projects include:
- Barcroft – acquisition/development deal with 1,334 units on 60 acres
- 431 S Columbus – off-market development deal for up to 750 units
- 899 Maine – joint venture development deal for 530 units
- Phoenix – off-market acquisition of 463 units
- 605 Rhode Island – ground lease development deal for 450 units
- Villas at Langley – acquisition of 590 units on 24 acres
- 300 7th – development services deal for 205,000 square foot office
Prior to Jair Lynch, Mr. Auger served as Director of Acquisitions at Neighborhood Development Company. Throughout his career he has brought to bear significant real estate investment and development experience across a broad range of asset classes, project types, and deal structures.
- University of Pennsylvania’s The Wharton School
- University of Pennsylvania’s The Lauder Institute
- MA in International Studies
- Fordham University
- BA in Economics
Urban Land Institute: Member
DC Real Estate Group: Member