Mark R. Hannan
As Investment Associate for Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Mr. Hannan is responsible for a portfolio of 2,500 units including a mix of LIHTC, workforce, and market-rate housing. He is involved with acquisition support, design review, and business planning on development projects under the umbrella of Jair Lynch’s sponsored investments. Mr. Hannan’s responsibilities also include overseeing the operating performance of his portfolio, ensuring compliance with lender and equity requirements, evaluating investment opportunities, procurement of insurance policies and coverage for new assets, and resident and tenant engagement within local communities.
Mr. Hannan has over 14 years of real estate experience as a property manager. Prior to Jair Lynch, Mr. Hannan oversaw operations on many of Washington DC’s finest class-A communities under the umbrella of the Bozzuto Management Company, Greystar, and Archstone.
- Georgetown University – Master of Professional Studies, Real Estate
- University of Denver, CO – Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
- Pennsylvania Ave East Main Street Board: Member
- Certified Property Manager with DC Board of Real Estate