Kaleena F. Lee
Ms. Lee is a Development Manager at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners specializing in complex urban mixed-use development projects including: financing, zoning/entitlements, design, permitting, construction, leasing, and disposition. Since joining Jair Lynch in 2003, Ms. Lee has provided development and construction management expertise on multiple projects, for investors and a distinguished list of public, private and non-profit clients.
Currently, Ms. Lee is developing 1250 HALF ST in the heart of the vibrant and burgeoning Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, just steps away from the main gate to Nationals Park. The iconic building includes 439 luxury apartments and 60,000 square foot of entertainment destination retail. Ms. Lee recently finished managing the revitalization of the 600 block of H Street NE. Delivering not only 307 Class A apartment above 10,000 square feet of retail but created an authentic and creative residential community with of neighborhood-serving retail called ANTHOLOGY DC. Ms. Lee also oversaw the extensive renovation of a fully leased 80,000 square foot office building with prime retail spaces.
In addition to managing revitalization and renovation efforts, Ms. Lee provides development management services to third party clients that require her expertise in balancing limited budgets, varying scopes of work and delivering projects on time.
Projects Ms. Lee has managed for third party clients include, the headquarter relocation for the United Negro College Fund, museum expansion for The African American Civil War Freedom Foundation and interior improvements at the Columbia Road facility for Unity HealthCare. Along with the sites listed above, Ms. Lee managed the extensive architectural procurement for the Martin Luther King Jr. Public Library, the District of Columbia’s historic facility and has completed two other District of Columbia Public Libraries interim facilities: Francis Gregory and Washington Highlands.
- American University
Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science
- American University
Master of Science, Environmental Science
- US Green Building Council: LEED® Accredited
- Commercial Real Estate Women DC (CREW): Committee Chair
- GreenHOME: Advisory Board Member (Former)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI): Member
- DC Real Estate Group: Member
- Anthology, Washington DC: Mixed Use Residential and Retail
- 645 H St NE, Washington DC: Mixed Use Office and Retail
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Apartments, Washington DC: Residential Rental Housing
- African American Civil War Museum, Washington DC: Special Purpose and Office
- United Negro College Fund Headquarters, Washington DC: Mixed Use Office and Retail
- Interim Public Libraries at Francis Gregory and William O. Lockridge/Bellevue Public Libraries, Washington DC: Community Assets
- Unity Health Care, Washington DC: Institutional
- 3Tree Flats, Washington, DC: LIHTC Mixed Residential and Commercial