Greg W. Ward
Greg Ward is a Development Manager at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, specializing in urban projects. Mr. Ward leads teams through the entire development cycle from entitlements, design, permitting, construction, and occupancy. Mr. Ward has experience with capital improvement projects, in-place renovations, full gut renovations, as well as new construction. Mr. Ward has delivered projects across a variety of assets classes including office, hotel, industrial, and institutional. Projects include corporate offices and industrial for Washington Gas, a medical office building for Sibley Hospital, as well as LEED Gold lab and patient buildings.
Mr. Ward received a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Virginia Tech in 2008, and a Master of Business Administration from The George Washington University in 2014. Mr. Ward is a LEED Accredited Professional.
- George Washington University, Washington, DC
Masters of Arts, Business Administration
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Urban Land Institute
- 300 7th St SW, Washington DC; WMATA DC Headquarters
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington DC: Medical Office Campus
- Washington Gas, Springfield VA: Operations Center
- Arundel Mills Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites, Hanover MD: Hotel