Emily A. Alexander
Ms. Alexander, a Development Associate with Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, focuses daily on the “on time” and “on budget” delivery of projects. She is responsible for project controls such as scheduling and budget tracking that ensure the success of projects. She has direct experience working on a wide variety of projects including charter schools, mixed use projects and industrial. She brings a diverse background in planning, executing and managing projects whether new construction or renovations. Currently Ms. Alexander is working on a variety of projects under construction in which she assists the execution team, oversee construction related matters.
Prior to her work with Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Ms. Alexander worked as an Engineer with Turner Construction. She started in the field on projects ranging from warehouse and distribution facilities, charter schools and commercial office space renovation. Ms. Alexander then transitioned to the Estimating department at Turner and worked on projects across all major disciplines with construction budgets ranging from $500,000 to $500 Million.
- George Washington University, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Associate General Contractor of America (AGCA)
- 2601 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC: Residential
- 609 H Street, NE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Office and Retail
- Capital Area Food Bank, Washington, DC: Warehouse & Distribution Facility
- Friendship Public Charter School, Washington, DC: Educational
- Paul Public Charter School, Washington, DC: Educational