Carlos R. Bonner
Vice President, Development
Mr. Bonner is responsible for deal structuring, investor management, leasing and project execution strategies on behalf of Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners. Mr. Bonner manages a team of professionals engaged in the acquisition, entitlement, design conceptualization and coordination, construction and asset management of commercial real estate assets. With more than 16 years of extensive commercial real estate experience, Mr. Bonner has been involved with the acquisition and development of approximately 1,100 multifamily units; 500,000 sf of office and 100,000 sf of retail; $600 million of completed commercial projects.
Mr. Bonner has held prominent positions with several major commercial real estate focused organizations, including Terwilliger Pappas Multifamily Partners as City Partner/Vice President, with the responsibility of overseeing all development activities for the Charlotte, NC, region; Skanska USA Commercial Development, where he oversaw the predevelopment activities for the 2110 Pennsylvania Avenue Class A office building and led the master planning for the Tyber Place project in downtown DC — a 900,000 mixed-use office, multifamily and mixed-use project; PNC Real Estate Investors (a member of the PNC Bank Financial Services), where he was responsible for development acquisitions for the AFL- CIO Building Investment Trust fund, a $3 billion Taft Hartley real estate fund; JPI Luxury Apartments, Inc., where he managed the highly notarized mixed-use Jenkins Row project on Washington DC’s Capitol Hill; Hines Interests, where he was involved with the acquisition and master planning of the Washington, DC, City Center, a 1.5 million square mixed-use project; Lend Lease Real Estate Investments; and Bank of America Commercial Real Estate. Mr. Bonner is also noted for his work in green building and renewable energy ventures by leading the development and structured financing for one of the largest roof mounted solar photovoltaic electricity energy generating systems (800,000 kWh; 2,563 panels) in the State of Maryland.
- Morehouse College – Atlanta
Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School of Business
Master of Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate
- US Green Building Council: LEED® Green Associate
- Full Member of Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of DC Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Board of Trustees, Elsie Whitlow Stokes Public Charter School
- Solis Southline Luxury Apartments Charlotte NC – 300,000 SF; 300 units; 5,000 SF retail
- 2112 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, DC – 250,000 SF Class A office building
- Jenkins Row Washington DC – 350,000 mixed-use project; 257 condominiums; 57,000 SF Harris Teeter; 5,000 SF retail space
- Jefferson at Thomas Circle – 280,000 SF high-rise apartment building; 181 units